Monday, December 19, 2011

This is All New

OK, so it was suggested to me that I should create a blog so that I can discuss my new life as a 24/7 slave to my Husband and Master. This is the beginning.  So far it has been fun, but Master has been on the road working a lot. Most of our communication is through text, Skype, and sending pictures and videos on our iPhones.  All these are very exciting because I am completing tasks that He assigned like sending Him videos of me with my collar, nipple clamps and such, but when He comes home on Wednesday, it will truly be a test of my submission.  I can not wait to see what He has in store for me!
We both got tattoos a couple of years ago, the Japanese equivalent to Master (on His forearm) and slave (on my back shoulder).  I have only had one person come up to me and ask me if I knew what it meant (LOL, yes).  Unfortunately, I was with my 5 year old daughter at the time and had to rush off before I got to proudly say, "Yes, I belong to my Master".  Well, in these two years, we've only lightly and occasionally begun to play around as M/s.  But, within the last 2 months, we've picked up negotiations about what we both wanted, and how to get our rocks off together, and we've decided to take it full time, full fledge M/s 24/7.  We are monogamous, devoted to our family, but we have also discovered that we are both VERY kinky and we can compliment each other (sexually) quite well.  He is very dominant, I love submitting to Him.  He wants to spank and punish me, and I revel in the thought!  He wants to humiliate me, and I love the thought of Him putting me in my place!  Don't get me wrong, I've been very head strong, independent and very stubborn most of my life.  There's never been anyone that could handle me before Him, but I think I've met my match and I just hope He can dominate me the way I need it.  Hopefully, this will be interesting reading for all of you who decide to read my blog.
I am around 5'5" tall, around 160 pounds, a little self conscious about my weight.  I have dark hair and hazel/green eyes.  Master says I'm beautiful...I don't see it, but He is the only one that matters.  Master is 6'1" tall and 300 solid pounds of a powerful man! He's very intimidating to everyone He meets, but yet has a personality to charm the pants off of ya!  One of those people who could sell ice cubes to Eskimos!  Right now He has a long red beard and long, curly, light brown hair.  A Harley Davidson and a leather motorcycle vest is all He needs.  Just describing Him gets me all wet.  He says He wants to be worshipped, but i've been doing that since i met Him!
I've given Him the gift of my body, mind, soul, my everything.  He loves and appreciates my gift, and is now planning on how to use it.  Beginning Wednesday, I think my life will be more than I could have ever imagined and I can't wait to see where this goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics