Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Master's Homecoming (pt. 1)

**BIG Grin**  Today is the big day.  Master will be home in 9 hours!  I am so thrilled! We've been sexting and Skyping about so many things, but tonight things will actually begin to happen!  I cannot put into words how happy, excited, nervous, tingling, etc. etc. I am.  I have been cleaning all morning, very happily I may add due to the added task...I'll get to that in a few minutes.  Master made me stop to blog.  I think He likes for me to share my experiences. :)
First thing this morning, my task was as usual.  Shower, shave, makeup, and make Master His morning video.  Yesterday He added the task of Orgasm training.  Every day by 8:00 a.m. a video of me bringing myself just to the edge of orgasm, then stop.  Four hours later, another video...four hours later, another video.  By now, my clit is so swollen and tender, it only takes a minute to bring myself to the edge (which is where Master wants me).  I have 2 more videos to do today.   I'm sure tonight He will be torturing my poor little clit with His own fingers, bringing me to the edge plus some, but I can only cum when He gives me permission.  It's going to be very difficult especially since it has been so long.  But when I do, if allowed to, it's going to be a huge one!
My other new task I was speaking of in paragraph one where I spoke of being so happy with my cleaning chores, is to insert my Leopard Duotone Balls into my pussy, and hold them there as I work on my chores.  I leave them in for an hour, remove them for an hour, then put them back in.  I am to do this 6 times a day.  During the time that I have them in, Master texts me and gives me a specific amount of time that I am to squeeze them (like a kegel exercise).  First time was 5 minutes, second time was 10 minutes.  Not easy to concentrate on keeping those muscles flexed for 10 minutes at a time.  He says He wants His pussy nice and tight for His usage tonight. :)  I must say, this task has had me focused on Him all day.  My pussy is getting a nice work out, and I am so wet.  I am one happy slave today!! 
Oh, yesterday, I ordered a set of 3 graduating butt plugs to begin anal training too.  They may not be here before Master has to go back to work, but at least I will have more toys to start other tasks while He is gone. 
With Master home for a few days, I may not get a chance to blog, but I will again soon.  I should have LOTS to talk about! At least, that's the plan. :)   My ass will be red and welted, nipples and clit sore from Master's abuse, and emotionally satisfied because I'm getting exactly what I want and need, His domination!  Happy, happy, joy, joy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics