Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Prized Posessions

My engagement ring is my most prized possession.  Next are my collar and slave bells, all given to me by my Master. Little did I know a little over 6 years ago, the man I promised to marry and love my whole life would actually own me as His personal slave. I couldn't be happier! I love Him so much.
Today He gave me some tasks. First to shower and shave, put my makeup on, pull my hair up in a ponytail so he could see His collar. Master is still away on business so I have to send him pictures to show him I have obeyed. He was pleased. Then he sent me a new task. I am to video myself as I manually manipulate my clit until I am just about to orgasm, but then stop. I am to do this three times a day, every four hours and send him the video. If I go too far and cause an orgasm, I will be punished. My Master is beginning orgasm training. He wants me to be able to orgasm at His command, any time, any where. Can I just tell you how happy this little slave girl is. This is so exciting and I'm so happy to serve Him in this way. I will keep you all updated as to my progress towards the ultimate O! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics