Sunday, December 25, 2011

First Torture

Master and I had been texting for months about his desire to tie me to the bed and spank me. We finally had a couple of hours alone and He thought now would be a good time.
Master had me put on my collar, leash & nipple clamps. He put the ball gag in my mouth and had me get in position on the floor for inspection. Master walked around his property, inspecting every inch. He picked up the crop and i began to tremble. I bought the crop while he was gone, but He had not had the chance to use it yet, and it made me very nervous. Master drug the slapper down my back tenderly, it made me tremble even more. Then it happened, He popped my ass with it, hard. It stung and I squealed, but it felt oddly pleasing and warm pretty quickly. He rubbed the spot He had just popped with the slapper obviously pleased with the first pop. He popped my ass again on the other cheek, very stingy but delicious. One after the other, stinging more each time. He moved around to the front taking attention to my clamped nipples. He started popping my nipples with the crop, a little harder each time. That was more painful than my ass but I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. I agreed to this, and now I even wanted this, it was pain but pleasure. I have never felt so alive! He was slapping my nipples and then further around my breasts with the crop for a few minutes, and then he changed directions again. He ordered me to lean back giving him full access to my pussy and swollen clit. He rubbed the crop on my clit, circling it and then "pop". He popped my clit with the crop. Oh my, that stung. I cried out with the pain, but He was unrelenting, He popped it again and again. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, He stopped and commanded me to get on my knees. Immediately I moved to my hands and knees. He whipped my ass a couple of more times, then He commanded me to spread my legs. I knew Master had a couple of new toys and was wanting to try them out. Master rubbed his hand across my still stinging ass, and told me I was being so good for Him. No matter the pain, that was all I needed to keep going. All I wanted was to please Him and I knew I was giving Him exactly what He wanted! All of a sudden I felt Master's fingers groping at my clit, rubbing it roughly, then His finger plunged into my soaking pussy. Oh heaven, I was wiggling and groaning. "Don't you fucking cum, slut" Master commanded. "Yes, sir," I weakly replied. I was so close, but I couldn't disappoint Him. Soon, I was feeling something else, not Master's fingers. It was cold and rubbery pressing on my ass hole. Master had my new pink butt plug, pushing into my ass. This new plug is bigger than the one I had, it stings a lot when the largest part of the plug is inserted. I had only put it in once before when I first got it and Master commanded me to wear it while I went shopping. I told Him of the discomfort, but my comfort has nothing to do with this. Master slid the plug slowly into my ass. I cried out a little as the widest part of it disappeared inside me. Then he took the other new toy, a vibrating clot stimulator, and rubbed it against my clit. The stinging in my ass and the vibration on my clit was enough to make me cum, but I couldn't yet. He pushed the vibrating wand deep into my pussy. It felt so good, and when he angled it just right it would send the vibrations though my pussy wall against the butt plug so that it felt as if it were vibrating. Master commanded me to get up & get on the bed so He could tie me face down on the bed and continue the torture. Master tied my arms and legs, face down on the bed, butt plug in place, vibrating stimulator still in my pussy. Master all of a sudden smacks my ass with His hand, one side, then the next. This is much harder than the crop. "Mmm, now this is a beautiful sight. Hang on, let me take a picture of this," He says. I can hear Him fumbling around then I hear the click of the camera. "Oh that's nice. You need to upload this picture to your blog, Puppet!". "yes, Sir." I replied. Master continued to spank me, partly for punishment for disobeying an order earlier in the day, but mostly because it makes His dick hard. My ass was red and hot and tender, but the more He spanked me, the more turned on I got! "You're such a whore! What kind of slut wants to have this done to them?" Master asked. "me,Sir, I'm your slut, Sir.". "Good girl," he replied. He sat down on the bed beside me, He had the butt plug in hand and began working out then back in. He was fucking my ass with the plug. Every stroke in I would cry out at the widest point. It hurt but was wildly exciting. Master whispered in my ear, "Does that hurt you Puppet?" "yes Sir," I whispered nearly in tears. "well I don't care, cause this is for my pleasure, not for you!" and He continued fucking my ass with the plug and using the vibrator to play in my pussy. It was such a rush of pain and pleasure. Still Master would not allow my orgasm.
By now Master was in need of some physical stimulation of his own. He untied my hands and feet and laid back for me to give Him my mouth. I sucked his hard cock, running my tongue up and down the shaft and circling the head, he fucked my mouth. Then he put me on my back and took my pussy, finally granting me permission to release my orgasm with Him inside me. I came, and came, and came again until He told me to stop.
This was the first time of many sessions to come. I can't explain the complete satisfaction and utter submission that I felt and still feel towards my Master. I love him so much and respect him and I need my Master! I am one happy slave. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics