Friday, December 23, 2011

Master's Homecoming (pt. 2)

Master advised me to wear my collar to the airport to pick Him up.  That and the sexiest outfit I could find.  I picked out a purple mini dress that just covered my ass, no panties, and high top boots.  You should have seen the looks I was receiving!  Men liked it of course, but the women did not share the men's appreciation.  I didn't care, it was for Master's viewing pleasure and no one else mattered. 
He finally appeared from around the corner.  I ran to Him and we embraced and kissed passionately; He had been gone for a month. 
After sharing our very happy hello's, Master said He was pleased with my outfit, and it was time to go.  We made our way to the van.  Yes, we were driving the grocery getter, not very sexy but the beauty of a mini van is the room it offers! ;)   We drove out of the parking garage, into traffic, out of the airport and to the freeway.  Master had His hands all over me before we were out of the airport , and as I sat on the seat beside Him in the van, He was fingering my pussy.  He told me to get on my knees in between the seats, ass towards Him, knees apart, and lean over the passenger seat.  I quickly did as I was told.  In this position, He lifted my dress up over my bare behind and He had open access to my pussy and ass hole.  I could almost feel Him smiling as he looked at His property, His name tattooed on my lower back.  He started fondling my clit as He drove down the freeway.  I was moaning and wriggling against His hand. I could easily have cum and squirted my love juices all down my legs.  He could tell I was getting close, He stopped an popped my ass with His hand.  The sting was wonderful, and brought me back to where I could control myself. He warned me, "Don't you cum whore,".  "Yes sir," I replied.  He started His assault on my clit and pussy again.  Here we were, driving 80 down the freeway, His fingers fucking my pussy and fondling my clit.  Big truck drivers were slowing down to stay near us to see what Master was doing to his slut.  I didn't notice the trucks, I was too into what He was doing to me.  I didn't care who saw, I just wanted to give Him whatever He wanted.  Master pressed his finger against my little rose bud and asked, "How's My asshole, slave?".  "Ready for you sir", I replied.  "We'll see about that," He said as He pressed harder until His finger entered my ass.  I began moaning louder as He fucked my ass with His fingers.  He pulled out and spanked my ass again.  He said I was enjoying it too much.  Red hand prints were developing on my ass and it was warm to the touch.  Master went back to my clit, rolling it, pinching it, rubbing it.  I was so close to cumming, but His orders were strict, do not cum until I say so.  I was almost in tears from trying to control my orgasm and then finally He stopped.  He told me to get up in the seat and get ready to get out.  I hadn't realized that we were only about 15 miles from home.  We stopped at a store, one I had not been to.  He had found a store to buy some new toys!!  I love my toys and am always willing to get new ones!  As a matter of fact, my nipple clamps had broken earlier in the day.  We went into the store to look around. Unfortunately, they did not have a big selection.  They did have one pair of nipple clamps left, so we got those.  Master picked out this wicked looking toy for vibrating against my clit (and later told me what He was going to do with it), and I picked out a new butt plug, pink and larger than the one I had,  and a snake bite kit for my nipples.  I was beaming with our selections.  We paid, and got back in the van to head home.  He told me I could take my collar off since we were getting close to home.
The children were home when we got there, just waiting to see their dad.  He had to spend some time with them to recharge the "family" batteries.  They all hugged and kissed each other, and chatted about the things that had been going on since He'd been gone.  He was visibly happy to be home with all of us.  Master is an amazing husband and father too.  After spending some much needed time with the kids, it was time for us to retire to the bedroom.  After the ride from the airport, I couldn't wait to have the chance to actually touch Him.  He grabbed me by the throat, firmly but not painful, and told me I was His slave and I would do exactly what He said and nothing else.  My insides were melting like butter with his power and control.  All I could do was say "Yes, Sir."  He told me to get undressed as he went to the bathroom.  I did, and waited on the bed for Him.  He came out and approached me, He told me to get on my knees and suck his cock.  I quickly did as I was told taking His hard cock into my mouth, encircling the head with my tongue, sucking it with great happiness.  In and out He was fucking my mouth and holding my head, getting every inch in, almost gagging me as the head pushed against the back of my throat.  As far as I was concerned, this was heaven.  A couple of minutes in, Master stopped fucking my mouth and said He was going to lay on the bed, and He wanted me to sit on His face.  A little history here, I have had oral sex performed on me in the past, but no one has ever been able to bring me to orgasm in that way.  As a matter of fact, I never even liked it.  For someone who likes sex as much as me, it may seem a little odd that I didn't like being eaten, but it just wasn't something I liked.  I told Master this when we first got together, and he only tried it once since we had been together a few years ago.  But, since we decided to go full time M/s, He has taken it as a challenge upon Himself to give me oral until I cum on His face.  Well, today is the day.  Master got back on the bed, and I climbed on, almost worried that I wouldn't be able to cum and disappoint him.  As any slave/sub knows, there's nothing worse than disappointing your Dom.  He began to lick and suck my clit, even nibble it a little.  I must admit, this was feeling pretty good.  He used his tongue to circle it, lick it, tease it.  I began to feel warm and tingling.  Was I really going to get my first oral orgasm on His face?  He got more aggressive with my clit, sucking it harder, nibbling it harder.  Then he pushed his finger in my ass hole, and one in my pussy, He was fucking my ass and pussy with his fingers and sucking my clit so hard, my head was spinning with erotic pleasure.  All of a sudden, I could feel my orgasm beginning.  I started rocking my hips against his face, and then release.  I was cumming, squirting my hot juices into my Master's mouth as he licked and sucked at my clit.  I was squirting and squirting, it felt like forever.  It was the most amazing orgasm I had ever had.  When I stopped and moved off Master's face, He demanded me to clean His face.  I had to lick my juices off of his face, beard, and neck.  He was obviously very pleased with Himself, the first to make me cum with oral then making me clean Him up!  He said, "You like it now, don't you slut?".  "Yes, Sir." 
"Now I want to make love to my wife," He said. "Get up on the bed, baby",  "Yes, sir".  I was now his wife, but still showed Him the respect He deserved.  He mounted me in the normal position, and began to make love to me, staring me in the eyes.  He told me how much He loved me and how much He loved our new life together as Master/Slave.  As He continued to make love to me, his beautiful cock in and out of my hot, wet pussy, it didn't take long before I was feeling the tingling of my orgasm.  He could tell I was getting close.  He told me to cum, cum right now.  My body immediately responded and I came again, harder and more intense than I had earlier.  As my pussy tightened around His cock, it started his orgasm and He came deep inside me.  There's just something about making love to my Husband, something so deep and strong.  Better than any feeling in the world.

This was Master's first few hours home.  He'll be home for FIVE days.  I can't wait to see what else He has planned! Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics