Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 2

It's day 2 of Master's vacation at home.  I woke up this morning, and thought of giving Master a bj, but the night before, he told me not to worry about it.  Of course, Master's comment this morning was "You were supposed to wake me with a bj."  "Yes, Sir", He obviously forgot what He said the night before, or at least changed His mind.  I got busy with Master's blow job, He advised me earlier to not use my hands except to hold Him in place, only to suck and lick with my mouth.  I took as much into my mouth as I could, licking and sucking his hard cock, circling the swollen head with my tongue, taking it deeper on each stroke.  Finally He was pushing into my throat, feeling so good...I love to suck my Master's cock more than anything.  Master pulls my mouth off of Him, and tells me to sit back, He has to go to the bathroom, then when He comes back, He will use me for His pleasure.  I sat back as told, giddy with excitement to find out what Master had in mind!  He came back from the bathroom, told me to get on my knees on the edge of the bed.  Master wants to fuck me doggy style, face down, ass up.  I did, and His cock entered my pussy hard and fast, so much so that I had to catch my breath.  Mmmm, I was full of my Master's hard cock, my pussy squeezing against Him with each stroke.  I was grabbing at the bed as He was fucking me so hard it was hard to stay in one place. "You like this slut?",  he asked.  "Yes, Sir," I replied.  He stopped, "This is not for your enjoyment, this is for my pleasure".  "Yes, Sir".  He pulled out and started playing with my clit with His fingers.  "Don't you cum slave".  "Yes, Sir," I replied.  He put a finger in my pussy, then two.  I was moaning and trying to stay still.  He smacked my ass with his hand, "Stay still,".  "Yes, Sir".  He spit on my little rose bud, then began pressing His finger into my ass hole.  More pleasure began rolling across my body, as I moaned.  He was fucking my ass with one finger, and two in my pussy, and I could feel my orgasm building.  I was fighting it with everything inside me, He didn't want me to cum yet.  Master is intent on getting me to cum on command, and soon.  Master sat down on the bed, he grabbed my throat and pulled my face close to him.  He tightened his grip.  It was tight enough that I couldn't get away, but still ok to breath, but I was beginning to feel the control of my breathing.  It was just right.  He still had two fingers in my pussy and one in my ass.  I was across his lap, completely in his grip, no way to escape, only to submit to whatever He desired.  That in itself was so very erotic.  He began talking in my ear.  "Do you like this?".  Me: "Yes, Sir".  Master:  "Do you feel my power, my control?"  Me: "Yes, Sir".  Master:  "Good girl.  I own you, you are my property and I will do whatever I want to you, do you understand?"  Me: "Yes, Sir".    While Master was talking, His fingers were still in my pussy and ass, but He had quit moving them.    About now, he started fucking me with them again, still holding my throat, still in my ear talking.  As soon as His fingers began moving again, I started cumming, squirting more than I had ever squirted before.  Master was so disappointed in me,  "You fucking slut, you're cumming. I didn't tell you to cum yet. You're a fucking whore". 
I was almost crying, "I'm sorry Sir, I'm so sorry.".  Crying, apologizing and still squirting all over the floor.  Master let me finish cumming, then He spanked me.  Each cheek, three times each, admonishing me for my bad behavior.  Then He turned me around and shoved His cock in my mouth. "For cumming without my permission, I am not going to fuck your pussy.  I'm going to fuck your mouth instead.".  Before I could "Yes, Sir," out, His cock was in my mouth fucking it hard and fast.  Master was standing over me fucking my mouth, asserting his authority, and punishing me for my behavior.  Before long, He was cumming in my mouth and I was drinking it down hungrily.
Master went and got us a drink, then laid down in bed and held me.  He told me He was very disappointed in my cumming without permission, but I had been punished, so we would start over again tomorrow.  We drifted off to sleep in each others arms.  I hope to not disappoint Master again.  Tomorrow is a new day, and more time to make Him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics