Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Missing Him

Never knew this would be so hard.  Master has been gone for a little over a week now. This time that is. Each trip seems to be a little longer.  Last time was a month. This time, who knows?  He has to be out of town for work, and not just a little out of town like I could jump in a car and be there in a few hours. More like I would have to jump on a plane and could be there in a few hours.  He took this job at the end of October...right before we decided to go 24/7 M/s.  Now, He's had other jobs out of town for a few weeks to a month before this, and yes I missed Him and it was hard.  But this time...this time is so much more difficult, so much more painful.  I feel like my heart is empty and ready to crack.  I have given myself to Him completely and although I know He's there for me and anything I may need, His physical absence is nearly impossible to deal with.  It's hurting Him too.  He wants to be here with me, training me, looking after me, playing with me. Knowing that He is hurting is almost too much for a slave to bear! 
I would give anything to be able to jump on a plane and be united with Him again. But being a slave is but one of my roles.  I have to be mother to our children too.  I'm tied here to the kids, and He is tied there to His job.  We text, sext, call and Skype but they are all just temporary fixes to our condition.  What I need, what we both need is actual physical contact.  I need to feel His hands on me, His arms around me, His hands tangled up in a handful of my hair telling me again that I am his property.  That just makes me melt.  I need to sit at His feet, to tend to His needs, to offer myself willingly as often as He pleases.   I die a little more inside every time we have to hang up the phone or end our Skype session.  Just wish this would get easier, or He was home more often! 
His employer is supposed to be putting Him on a job closer to home withing a couple of months.  I just hope we can both hold out.  I know a couple of months doesn't seem like a long time, but we spent way too many years looking for each other.  Two more months is like an eternity to us.  Hopefully I will be able to go to Him in a week or two...only for the weekend.  It's better than not seeing Him, but it hurts so much to leave! It's hard to be happy and ready to play when you know in two days you have to leave again!  Wish I were independently wealthy, I could fly to Him every weekend.  I think that would eliminate some of the pain. Then again, if I were independently wealthy, He wouldn't have to work to begin with!
Anyway, I believe the depth of this pain is so profound because of the life we've chosen to live.  Just a wife missing a husband is terribly painful, but for a slave who depends on her Master for everything; He is her reason to BE a slave, it's devastating.  At least it is for this slave! 
I know He will read this.  I know He feels this pain too, because without a slave, He has no one to Master.  I am the reason that He exists, and He is my existence!  I love Him more than I could ever put into words, but that He already knows!

Puppet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics