Wednesday, January 11, 2012

His Entertainment (pt. 3)

I'm not quite sure if this post should be a continuation of His Entertainment, or a new post about orgasm training.  It started out as just another task for His entertainment, but turned into something more.  Master has been introducing orgasm control.  Most of the time it has gone well.  So far, just one accidental release, but in my defense, it was early in the training and He brought it on...but I digress. 
Master called me after I had sent Him a text telling Him how wet my lady parts were from wearing the love balls in my bum and from some of His comments in previous texts.  He asked me how wet I was.  I told Him that I was extremely wet.  He told me to take my pants off and dip my fingers into my pussy, get them good and wet, then lick them clean.  "Yes, Sir," I replied and immediately got to my task. 
As I dipped one finger and then two into my wet, hot slit, I realized that I was beginning to create a tiny puddle.  I did as Master commanded, brought my fingers to my mouth and licked all of the sweet, salty nectar off of them.  "How was that, Puppet?" He asked.  "Mmm, Master, I'm so very wet and sweet for you Sir".  Master started talking, loudly, almost yelling, very dominant, demanding.  "Good, then get busy slut; play with yourself, roll your clit around and think of Me.  Think of Me eating that pussy, think of Me dipping my tongue into your hot ass.  You better be ready for me when I get home slut.  I'm going to tie you down to the bed,  face down with your face in the pillow so no one can hear you scream.  I'm going to put pillows under your hips so that My pussy and ass are up and open for Me to devour.  I'm going to tie your legs to either side of the bed so you're open and vulnerable.  You're going to struggle, but you won't be able to move, I'll be all over you.  I'm going to grab your ass cheeks with both hands and pull them apart and stick My tongue in your ass until you are screaming for mercy.  I'll be playing with your clit and put the vibrating toy in your pussy while I eat that ass until you're squirting, soaking the pillows and bed beneath you.  When you can no longer scream and no longer move, only then I may stop. Is this turning you on Puppet, are you ready to cum now, just listening to My voice?  CUM, RIGHT NOW."  Upon His command, my body gave in and torrents of pleasure rolled over me. Although I was playing with my clit, His words, His command made me convulse in orgasm.  I have no idea how I remembered as much of His conversation as I did.  My mind was His, almost hypnotized by His words.  I remember a lot of  "Yes, Sirs" and moans coming from my mouth, but they all ran together as I was concentrating on Him, completely immersed in His domination.  I must say, I made a nice little puddle on the bed...I sent a picture for His approval.  And all this from just a phone call.  He knows He has complete control over me.  My mind and body are giving in.  Master plans to have me orgasm without physical contact next time.  I'm a little nervous, afraid that my body won't respond as it should, only because I don't want to disappoint Him.  When it happens once, that will be the complete end to my free will, totally.  I'm so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics