Monday, January 30, 2012

Long, Dry Spell

It's been a while since I've written.  It's been a while since I've been with Master!  He was here this past weekend.  It was the first time I've seen Him since Christmas!  Poor man had to drive 18 hours to get home, and that after a week of switching over to working nights which had His sleeping schedule all mucked up anyway.  Amazing He made it without incident.
When He got in, we were all waiting on Him at the road!  He was quickly covered in hugs and kisses from me and the children!  He was so tired.  I had cooked dinner for Him, and that was the first matter to be taken care of.  After dinner, it was time for He and I to retire to the bedroom.  I honestly didn't expect any sort of sexual activity after such a long day.  However, it had been a month for both of us.  No matter how exhausted, Master was ready to have some slave time!  I laid on the bed next to Him.  He started playing with my clit.  It was already swollen and ready from all the edging He had me do daily for the past month.  I couldn't just let it go though.  He hadn't given me permission to cum.  He started pinching my nipples and slapping my breasts, then slapping my pussy and clit.  Unbelievable how erotic and sensual this felt.  I couldn't help but get turned on.  Master went down on my pussy with His mouth, licking and flicking my clit, bringing me right to the edge.  I had to keep my eyes open to keep from cumming.  Had my eyes closed, it would have been over!  Finally after minutes of torturing my clit with His tongue, He sat up and continued the attach with His fingers.  "Are you ready to cum puppet?".  "Yes, sir, please," I replied.   "OK, then cum puppet".  No sooner than the words had left His lips, my orgasm began and I squirted all over His hand, soaking the bed in a big puddle.  It seemed to continue for more than a minute!  He laid back, motioning for me to suck His cock.  I quickly got between His legs.  It had been so long, and his cock tasted so good in my mouth.  I licked it and sucked it and flicked my tongue over the head. Oh my God, it tasted so good.  I had missed this the most of all.  Master wasn't ready to cum yet though, He sat up and pulled me over His lap, putting His hand around my neck and fingering my pussy and ass.  He began talking in my ear, telling me how much He'd missed his little fuck puppet and how much He loved holding my life in His hand like this.  My insides were melting, and His fingers fucking me were building power and speed.  Master gave me permission to cum again, and I did completely soaking His hand and lap with my juices.  Master was so exhausted, He finally laid over and let me suck His cock again.  I took His cock deep in mouth to the back of my throat, sucking and licking, and tickling His balls with my fingers.  I was enjoying this so very much, because I missed His taste, and how His cock feels in my mouth.  After 20 minutes or so, Master gave me His load, He came in my mouth and I drank it down.  It was sweeter than I remembered, so yummy! 
After this, we curled up together, I rubbed and scratched His back until He drifted off in sweet sleep...and I did the same! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!!! That was a really long time to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure was. So glad He got to come home last weekend too...but now it's going to be another long wait!

    ReplyDelete

Pics