Wednesday, January 11, 2012

His Entertainment (pt.2)

Master is a man of His word.  One of the things that makes Him endearing.  First of all we had a very casual Skype session with Master, myself and our little one.  Lots of catching up with the important kindergarten work.  After a while, the little one went to play with her sister.  I took full advantage of this, I locked the door and tore my clothes off, hoping Master would let me cum, even just once to relieve this built up excitement.  Master instructed me to lay back so He could see my pussy as I manipulated my little clit.  I rubbed it slowly at first.  I still feel a little odd in front of the camera when it's live.  I know if I don't like how things go on a video, I can just delete it and make another.  With live, there is no "re-do". I rolled and massaged my little button, bringing myself close to orgasm. Master could see how close I was.  He told me to cum, cum right now.  My body tensed and I felt it start. It was a little tingle and in a moment, my pussy was wet with my juices.  It was a small O, but still some relief.  I was disappointed, I wanted to have a big one, to squirt everywhere, to make Him happy.  He was so good and kind and said that it was fine, that I was coming along and learning to respond to His voice.  I guess the big one will come along later, I just have to be patient and work with His voice and my body.
Since we didn't get to Skype until late, this session just turned into Skype Sleep.  Once again, I drifted off into bliss with Him by my side.   I slept for a few hours, but something stirred me around 2:00 a.m.  Got up, got a drink, all the normal things you would do in the middle of the night.  Sometime after I went to sleep, the computer got a mind of it's own again and updated which meant it shut down and closed our Skype Sleep.  :(  I couldn't get back to sleep.  I watched the Weather channel..that usually puts me right out...but not this time.  I turned the computer on again, but not wanting to wake Master, I just decided to check my Fetlife account.  I checked out my messages, one from a new kink friend, then I went and looked at Master's page just to see his face.  I posted on a few things, then sat the computer back down to try to sleep again.  About 30 seconds after I shut the computer lid, Master texted me...told me to go back to sleep. :)  He was awake and had seen me posting on Fetlife.  We texted back and forth a bit, discussing things that we had done to each other during our last visit, discussed Master making me cum for the first time ever by oral sex, how much it turned Him on, and how He loved making me clean my own juices from His face and beard.  I told Him how good it made me feel and I couldn't wait to do it again.  He said that this is my only freedom with Him, anytime I want Him to make me cum orally, I only have to ask.  I must have been a good girl for Him to give me such freedom.  Not that He can't or won't revoke that freedom if I were bad.  There's no way I am going to mess this up, I love what He does to me too much!
I told Him how much I needed Him and thanked Him for allowing me to wear my love balls in my ass all day, and that I could still feel the delicious after effects of them. I also thanked Him again for allowing me to cum earlier.  Master sent me a text that surprised me. He told me to go put the balls back in my ass, get the pink plug, set the computer  up and Skype Him.  Oh, that had me so excited, He was going to play with me again. I hurried and put the balls in my ass, grabbed the pink plug and set up the computer so He could see me.  His orders: Fuck my pussy with the plug and make myself cum for Him while He watched.  Wow, wow, wow, He was giving me a second opportunity to show Him my orgasm for Him.   My orgasm while feeling really good to my body, it is really His, it's for Him, it's about Him, I give it to Him.  Without my Master, I would have never known that I was capable of responding like this with such intense extasy. With my love balls in my ass, pink plug in hand, I began rubbing the plug up and down my pussy, then slowly worked it inside.  Starting slowly moving the plug in and out of my soft lips.  I could see His face while He watched me, intently staring at my love making techniques.  I know He is much more proficient at the art of sex and could have done such a better job, but with that not possible, I had to do it for Him.  Before long I was pumping that plug in and out, tweeking and rolling my clit, I began to feel the orgasm begin...this time much deeper than the one earlier, this one was going to be a much larger release.  I couldn't help but to cry out as my orgasm took me over, wave by wave, my pussy clenching the plug and squirting my love juices onto the floor in a puddle.  After my first orgasm I looked at Him for approval and further instruction.  His instruction was to continue.  I kept playing with my clit and fucked myself with the plug, "Harder", He commanded and I came again.   By the time I was working on my 3rd orgasm, Master had joined me, removing His shorts, His huge cock in His hand.  Just seeing Him jerking off to me sent me over the edge again.  Three orgasms so far, each one building on the other, coming so much quicker than I would have ever thought possible.  Still fucking myself, I was watching my Master, urging Him on, begging Him to cum, telling him to imagine me wrapping my lips and tongue around His throbbing member, "Please Sir, cum for me, cum with me Sir".  It began, Master had brought Himself to orgasm with my help and again I released one more final climax with Him, for Him.  Mmmmm, that was incredible.  We both tried to collect ourselves, clean ourselves up (as I was laying in a puddle), and just enjoy each other for a few more moments before going back to a much more relaxed sleep.   The only thing that could have made that better was if He was there with me, making love to me Himself. 
Thank you Sir and I hope I was of good service to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics