Tuesday, January 10, 2012

His Entertainment

You ever feel like you're just there for someone else's entertainment?  Well for me, being Master's slave has a lot of those moments.  That is absolutely not a complaint.  This is exactly what I want and expect. I am here for Him to make Him happy.  If it means I am to keep Him entertained with sexy texts and videos while He is at work, nothing could make me happier!
Master has been gone for over two weeks now.  Each time He has to go back to His job, it gets so much harder.  The loneliness is terrible, the empty feeling like a part of me is missing.  Master feels much the same way if not worse at times.  We have to find ways to keep Him entertained and engaged.
Let's start with last night.  We have used Skype to chat, keep up with the children, and stare into each other's eyes like a couple of love struck teenagers.  However, through reading and research, I found that some people used Skype at night, next to the bed, as a way to virtually sleep with their loved one that was far away.  You just turn it on so you can see each other and sleep.  Sleep Skyping is what we are going to call it.  It may sound silly, but it is incredibly comforting.  I slept so much better!  With the internet connection we had, it disconnected sometime during the night...but the point is, it helped us both get to sleep. And, this morning when I woke up, I Skyped Him back so we could chat and I could watch Him get ready for work.  I can't explain how wonderful it was to have that time with Him.
This morning He asked me if I had been a good girl.  Well, yes, I have been.  I have done everything He's demanded, as expected.  His first order for today was to light a candle. Wellyou know where that is going! I was commanded to get undressed, put on my collar and slave bells, then drip the hot wax on my nipples and then send Him a picture.  I was so nervous and excited all at the same time.  I had been wanting to try the hot wax for some time, but I assumed that I would have to wait until Master was home and had the time to play with me.  I did as He ordered, I held the candle a couple of inches above my nipple and began pouring the hot liquid onto my nipple.  It felt so hot and delicious together, a little pain, but mostly pleasure.  I had to complete my task with the second nipple. All nervousness had melted away and all that was left was sheer excitement as I quickly turned my pink nipple white with the wax.  Immediately I snapped a few pictures and sent them to Him so proud of my handy work.  I got the text back that I crave, "Good girl."
My next task was another video, this time I was to insert my duotang balls into my pussy, lube my ass so that He could see it, then fuck my ass with the dildo while playing with my clit just to the edge of climax. I was allowed to scream if needed, but no orgasm.  Of course I did as He commanded, and I felt like such a slut; a slut for my Master.  That's exactly what He wanted.  I lubed my ass up, inserted the balls and fucked myself in the ass with that big dildo just to the edge.  I rolled my clit and pushed my little button until I almost, almost couldn't stop.  Mmmm, yes, I think that pleased Master.
The next assignment was to take the duotang balls from my pussy, clean them off in my mouth, insert them in my ass, insert another vibrating toy into my pussy, then play with my clit again on video and bring myself to the edge once again.  Oh my goodness. Master knows what an exhibitionist I am and He is just feeding my fire.  I want Him to see me, to see my sex, to see how much of a slut I am for Him.  All tasks were completed just as He commanded, and I must say it was so very hard to keep from squirting all over.  It was very close, and that's where He wants me all the time, right on the edge.
Master has promised that we will Skype tonight, not just Sleep Skype, but virtual sex with Him.  He says He might let me orgasm tonight.  That is yet to be seen.  To Be Continued:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pics