Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Family Vacation

Family vacation can be a challenge for a kink couple.  Master and I enjoy our family very much, but we also enjoy our alone time, naked time, M/s time.  The children and I went to Chicago to visit Master.  He's been working there for more than a month now, and also I've always wanted to see Chicago.  Since two of the girls are older teenagers, we were able to get a second room for the girls to stay in.  We did spend a lot of the time with the girls, but we did have a couple of nights alone. 
The first night was pretty much straight up, regular sex, mostly because we have been away from each other for so long and couldn't wait to feel each other again.  However, Master has been saying that He wanted me to fight Him, make Him have to take it.  I used this opportunity to give that a try.  I started pushing Him away, telling Him no, He couldn't have it and slapping at His arms.  Obviously that heightened His arousement, He grabbed me by my throat and and really took it!  He was thrusting so hard, it was taking my breath (in a good way).  Very, very hot indeed!
The second night Master set up the video camera!  I knew I was in for some fun!  Master had me kneel in front of Him and the camera and suck his cock first.  Then He broke out the flogger.  Master had me get on the bed, get on my hands and knees facing the camera as He began to run the flogger against the skin on my back and my ass.  He began flogging my ass, leaving red streaks on the cheeks of my ass.  On some strokes, the tips of the flogger were wrapping around and just slapping against my ass hole.  That was a bit stingy.  Master decided to put my blind fold on to deprive my senses. He had me sit up so that He could slap my tits with the flogger.  I cupped my breasts and held them out for Him to get some good stripes on them.  As Master marked my body for His pleasure, my pussy became wetter and wetter.  Master then inserted my medium butt plug.  My ass hadn't had anything in it for a while so it was difficult for Him to get it in, but He kept pushing it harder and harder until it finally entered.  He continued flogging me for a little longer, then He wanted another blow job.  He walked around to the front of the bed to be sure the camera got a good shot of Him grabbing me by my hair and shoving His cock down my throat.  Master let me come up for air and a couple of strokes of His cock then shoved His cock down my throat again as I gagged and struggled for air.  I could hear Him talking to me, telling me how good it felt.  Those are the words I long for.  Although I had to come up for air every so often, I was ready for more just to please Him.  I could feel the head of His dick entering my throat again and again, it made me gag, but I still wanted more.  It was over too quickly.  Master pulled me up onto the bed on all fours again.  This time He began playing with my clit, talking to me, asking me if I was ready to cum yet.  By this time I was so entranced by His voice, I can barely remember if I answered, but I would assume I said yes.  He pulled His hand away from my pussy and TOLD me to cum.  Next thing I knew I was cumming, squirting right on the bed, no physical contact at all.  Master was very proud of me! I made Him proud! I did it, I came for Him without anything except His voice, His command.  I could hardly believe it myself.  Damn, I'm proud of me!  After this, Master turned the video camera off.  We talked about what just happened for a bit, kissed and cuddled for a while.  I still had to get Master off.  After all that work, He still hadn't cum.  He laid on the bed and called me to Him.  I climbed up on top of Him in the reverse cowboy position (I think that's what it's called), but He entered my ass instead of my pussy.  It was a little difficult at first, it was the first time I had done this anally in that position.  Once I got positioned and started riding Him though, OMG, it was amazing.  He was fucking my ass so hard and so deep, I came twice and soaked His balls with my cum.  After Master finally came, I climbed down off of Him and I was trembling, exhausted and completely used up.  I love being Master's slave, I love being His little fuck toy, I love being HIS.
Yes, family vacations can be a bit tricky, but this one was one for the books.   Best vacation I have EVER had, hands down!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll keep writing, I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we day dream about if our lives were nothing but fantasy?

    ReplyDelete

Pics